Oct 2014 – Current
Freelance Web Designer & Developer
Jason Joel – New York, NY
I currently work as a freelancer where I provide landing page design services for businesses who are looking for higher conversion rates.
No matter what type of product or service you’re promoting, I design each landing page with your specific goals in mind so you achieve the results you want.
Feb 2011 – Sept 2014
Syndicate R. Systems – New York, NY
– Analyzed eMarketer & Statista databases and extracted valuable qualitative and quantitative insights on business trends resulting in better strategic marketing.
– Collaborated with marketing and sales teams through Trello to ensure issues were resolved promptly, projects were completed on schedule, and overall teamwork was intact.
– Created surveys, and opinion polls using SurveyMonkey to gather information on customer satisfaction, and customer demographics in order for management to make better marketing decisions.
Apr 2005 – Feb 2011
NX Digital Group – Los Angeles, CA
– Simplified marketing and business data into actionable graphs, tables, and written reports to assist clients in understanding their position in the marketplace.
– Collected and analyzed marketing data on customer demographics, product preferences, customer needs, and buying habits to identify potential product demands.
– Synthesized data, market information and competitive intelligence through Tableau to provide actionable insights on business opportunities.